Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Adaption A | Dragster with Titles Test #1



I wanted to test what i would be like I was to bring in the titles after the Dragster had accelerated away. I think it will need tidying up for the final part but I also wish to create a background that will make the whole infographic pop. I want to go over every asset and make sure that it is all completely graphical and has matching line work.

Another important side note, the car used in the tests is not the finished piece as there will be a few visual issues. This won't be an issue when it comes to the animation changing as the files I am using are created in Illustrator and will update in After Effects with each change.

1 comment:

  1. Sam - Nice to see your test. However your choice of font for 'The Science of a', the size, and placement is not great. See me and I'll give you some tips of how to improve it.

    ReplyDelete