Professional Practice | Resit Submission
- Maya Tutorial | Games Assets | Maps 1-11
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Skinning | Parts 3-7
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Rigging | Part 1-4
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Facial Rigging | Parts 1-5
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Facial Rigging | Parts 6-9
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Facial Rigging | Parts 10-13
- Maya Tutorials | Pipeline 1 | Texturing | Parts 1 & 2
Unfortunately, I was unable to finish the very last few texturing tutorials for Pipeline 1. This is because I was unable to progress as the 'Rivet' MEL code was not working. It's a shame as I wanted to have finished the whole creation of Jetpack Jones. I would like to resume the tutorials and finish off anything that has been left.
There are no ShaderFX tutorials completed as i couldn't double click on the Texture Map Node so that it would appear in the attributes layer. Despite ensuring that DirectX11 was installed. It has been recently been made to my attention that is might be a new bug in Maya.